- Build-in full servo driven system offers more capabilities which makes the operation much easier, stable and eliminates bar marking effectively.
Short web path design for only 1.3 meters within a printing station can reduce material waste during start-up and job change. Because total footage of a system equipped with eight colors printing plus two die stations is less than 15 meters.
- Air cylinder locked ink tray, Much easier and quicker change. Separated Anilox with ink pan.
Pre-determined pressure mechanism will maintain anilox pressure and impression pressure after plate cylinder changed to shorten the time of jogging and reduce substrate waste.
- Nip device on waste rewind to guarantee waste matrix to be unbreakable during high-speed production which increases effectiveness and yield of production since we can push matrix width to the minimum required by die cutting edge of the knife.
- Press is equipped with an advanced tension control device. Change of operating speed will not affect registration. There is no waste during jogging and all the way up to production speed.
- Rail system for portable cold foil/screen etc.. Much easier to extend more options.
- The entire operation is humanized due to the above-mentioned technologies. The operator can easily run the equipment. Plates change for each order only takes 20 to 30 minutes. Substrate waste during startup. Substrate waste during startup is around 30 to 50 meters. The waste during web change can be controlled within 10 meters. It is a piece of equipment suitable for a short and mid-sized run. Actual production speed can be easily reached up to 120-140 meters/min. It fits for long run job as well.
- Short web path,
- Quick changeover without tooling,
- Quick set-up and pr-registration,
- Hot air or UV drying,
- UV rotary screen,
- Cold foil,
- Movable rail for other option,
- Turn bar, Delam/relam, Diecutting, Sheeting & Laminating etc,
- Chiller drum is an option,
- Record the data of different material,
- Lock ink cassette by air cylinder, Separted Anilox with ink pan.
Web width: 330/430 mm
Repeat length: 229mm-502 mm
Max.unwind diameter: 760 and/or 1200 mm
Max.rewind diameter: 760 and/or 1200 mm
UV curing power: 400 w/inch