Client bought new from Antalis in 2015 for approximately R1.3 million
The machines worked for only 9 months , plate setter has as little as 20 hours on it .
- Standard with S-speed option with throughput up to 21 plates per hour.
- Standard with manual load and unloading.
- Small footprint for efficient plate making in tight prepress departments.
- Supports the largest range of plate sizes among competitive devices, from a minimum of 267 x 215mm up to a maximum of 838 x 990mm.
Ease of Use:
- Connectivity to KODAK Workflow Systems, including Kodak PRINERGY Workflow via Direct or 1-bit TIFF files.
- Connectivity to 3rd party workflow systems via 1-bit TIFF files.
- Multi-language support with multiple operating languages.
- Auto recovery mechanism that fixes many errors with no operator intervention.
Excellent Image Quality:
- ACHIEVE T400 Plate setters enables screening up to 200 lpi .
- 2400 dpi and 1200 dpi resolution.
- KODAK TH5 Imaging Technology is standard on every ACHIEVE Platesetter, providing
accurate, stable, repeatable imaging for fewer plate remakes, fewer adjustments in prepress,
and exceptional print quality.
Supports Your Sustainability Goals:
- Compatible with output of KODAK SONORA XP Process Free Plates saves money and space,
eliminating chemistry and plate processor costs and waste and reducing water usage.
KODAK ACHIEVE T400 Platesetter
- Region Components
- XPO TDL software
- Device Workstation when not ordered with Kodak workflow. If ordered with Kodak workflow, CTP components will be installed on the Workflow Server.
FACTORY UPGRADE – F/SPEED OPTION FOR KODAK ACHIEVE T400
The F-speed option increases the device imaging speed from standard S-speed to F-speed and
provides a throughput of up to 29 plates/hour for KODAK ACHIEVE T400 Platesetter or up to 22
plates/hour for KODAK ACHIEVE T800 Platesetter.
- F-speed license
Imaging speed and throughput is dependent on media sensitivity and size.
015-01284A-20 Factory Upgrade – AL Option for KODAK ACHIEVE T400
AL Option adds Full automatic plate loading of up to 40 plates without slip sheets from cassette and unloading into processor or stacker after imaging for KODAK ACHIEVE T400 Platesetter. Platesetter.
Unload table includes automatic plate rotation.
KODAK PRINERGY WORKFLOW – ENTRY SOFTWARE
KODAK PRINERGY is KODAK’s premiere PDF Workflow. PRINERGY Entry Software provides 1 Refiner
for Normalizing, Color Management, and Optimizing of input PS, PDF, and other file formats into a
PDF or PDF/X digital master. Includes 5 concurrent client licenses of PRINERGY Workshop.
Also includes online backup, OPI, CT/LW & TIFF/IT input, Import/Export of jobs, Font Outlining, Batch
Recombiner, Digital Blueline Proofing (Signature Booklet), System Backup, File input from Unix,
Workflow Plans, and Smart Hot Folders.
- License key and DVD containing software and documentation.
KODAK PRINERGY OPTION – OUTPUT PACK FOR 4 UP
Licenses direct and indirect connectivity between KODAK PRINERGY and the KODAK or 3rd Party 4-
up CTP devices. Also provides two HiRes Output Renderers that can be used for Direct or To-File
Rendering, Vector Output, Flat Rotation and Signature Booklet.
KODAK PRINERGY OPTION – KODAK PREPS FLOATING LICENSE
This special edition of KODAK PREPS uses a floating license provided by a KODAK PRINERGY or
KODAK PRINERGY EVO server, instead of a dongle. It allows for one instance of KODAK PREPS to run
at a time from any workstation connected to the workflow server. Provides all the features and
benefits of KODAK PREPS, with the added flexibility of server-based licensing.
- 1 DVD-ROM (includes Windows and Mac OS installers, PDF documentation including Install
Guide, Quick Start Guide, User Guide, and floating license.
KODAK PREPAID SUPPORT CONTRACT FOR UWS PRODUCTS
KODAK PERFORMANCE PLUS WORKFLOW SERVER
KODAK Performance Plus Workflow Server includes a single QuadCore CPU, 12 GB RAM, 2×500 GB
mirrored system hard drives, 2x 500GB data drives in RAID1 configuration, and a monitor. This
server cannot be rack-mounted. This part number is Hardware only. Factory integration of software
and device connectivity components will be included when applicable. *Only supports Windows
2008R2 applications. Recommended Entry Level Server for: KODAK PRINERGY CONNECT (Primary,
Secondary and Renderstation) and KODAK INSITE Portal Product applications.
Can also be used for other Windows 2008R2 based KODAK Workflow applications.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR: Any Windows 2003R2 applications, as well as TSP or MPE-based device direct
- Single Intel QuadCore CPU.
- 2×500 GB Hard Drive (mirrored system).
- 2×500 GB Data Drive (RAID1 configuration).
- 12 GB RAM.
- RAID Controller Card.
GLUNZ & JENSEN Compact Plate Stacker 85/65